Monday, February 22, 2010

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Minute I heard this song, I so wanted to play my guitar again. Oh didn't I say I have one? Coz I did, but it got lost.. (And now I think I want one just like this guitar)

I look at the trouble and see that it's raging, while my guitar gently weeps.
As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging, still, my guitar gently weeps.
I look from the wings at the play you are staging, while my guitar gently weeps.
As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging, still, my guitar gently weeps.

This was written by George Harrison of the Beatles, and was among the Rolling Stones' 500 Songs of All Time. If you haven't heard it yet (too busy, too young or too preoccupied maybe...), I hope you give it a chance.

You just might get inspired to learn playing guitar... or start playing again. :) There'd be two of us.

This might just be the guitar meant for only you :)

Happy Singing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment