Monday, February 15, 2010

1 Song on Loop

It's been 3 hours now. I have A Fine Frenzy's Almost Lover  on loop. Maybe it's the weather, or maybe just my mood, but this song is quite touching me today in a way not even Lifehouse's Hanging By A Moment can't.

Well, I never want to see you unhappy, I thought you'd want the same for me...
Goodbye, my almost lover, Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you, Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance, My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache...
Almost lovers always do.


And the clincher:
Did I make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life?

Are you in the mood for some music? Check these out:
Jack Johnson : if you like John Mayer, you just might love this guy too
James Taylor : I didn't expect I'd like his songs as I do now, considering it's from another era. Love really is timeless :)


See you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment