Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mickey Mouse Laptop and My 32 y.o. self

While browsing the site, this netbook caught my eye: Mickey Red Lenovo

My concern is, I'm not that young (although I look 25. Ha..Ha..), and a Mickey Mouse Laptop might look too juvenile and cute for me (although I, too, look cute. Doube Ha.ha)

It has an Intel Atom N80 Processor, a good enough Graphics Card (for a netbook atleast), a 1 GB Memory. And more importantly (the Ladies would agree, because they'll know where I'm coming from) ~ it's called an Idea Pad. ~ just might provide me with great ideas (not necessarily productive ones, mind you). :)

Best of all, it's available in my favorite color. And the Mickey Mouse Design is artsy and cute (and without the irritating Mickey Mouse voice. :)

If you too, are looking for some models: Street Black Inspiron, Purple Dell

Or if you just want a digital photo frame

I'm hopeful overall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment