Sunday, February 14, 2010

PVDS (Post Valentine's Day Syndrome)

I'm sure there is such a thing ~ PVDS. Maybe it has not been well-researched yet. Or maybe it has not been conceived by the scientific world, YET. Yet, is the operative word. Soon it will be. And when that happens, I'll be first in line to volunteer as a specimen! PVDS, onlinemaller style. :)

Since last friday, February 12. I observed myself having a higher PTB (Propensity To Buy) ~ or in layman's term (more honest term, you mean) ~ I have been more shopaholic. I'm sure the psychologists out there would say I'm trying to fill a void. And the finance analyst would say I'm jeopardizing my future net worth. I'd say, I wouldn't know. As I've said, I'm willing to volunteer as a specimen. Test me then. For now let me shop.

Good thing is, I left my atm card in another wallet so I wasn't able to purchase anything yet. But here are some really interesting things I have my eyes on : an Italian Leather Bracelet , a Hello Kitty Phone , and of course a cute ruffled dress for moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment